WARNING: Perform the assembly work by following the procedure herein stated. Failing to comply with the instructions, for example, inserting the plug into an outlet at the stage not mentioned in this manual might cause an electric shock.
Assembling should be performed as per this manual. Since this is a complex machine, erroneous assembling may cause damage to the machine, or malfunctioning to occur.
When carrying out the assembly work, follow the procedure in the following sequence:
1. Assembling the cockpits.
2. Securing in place. (Leg leveler adjustment)
3. Wiring connection.
4. Turning the power on.
5. Assembly check.
Note that the master key, cashbox door key, screwdriver, tamperproof wrench, wrench for M16 hexagon bolt and socket wrench are required for the assembly work.
1. Place the two cockpits side by side. Position the 1P cabinet,
which has the coin tower and blue decals, on the left-hand side
as you face the monitor. Join the wire connectors together between
the two cabinets. The connectors are located down near the rear
casters. Connect the red end of the fiber cable from the first
cabinet to the black end of the fiber cable from the other cabinet.
2. Install a bolt on the bottom front and back of the cabinet on the right side (see picture).
3. Install the bracket on to the back of both cabinets by securing with four hexagon bolts (see picture).
4. Open the top coin door. Install a bolt through the upper mounting hole on the right cabinet.
5. After adjusting the leg levelers, join the canopies together with two nuts and bolts.
For diagram, see next page.
For leg adjustments, see page 8.