Replacement Parts- When replacement parts are required, be
sure the service technician has used replacements parts specified
by the manufacturer or have the same characteristics as the original
part. Unauthorized substitutions may result in fire, electric
shock, or other hazards.
Safety Check- Upon completion of any service or repairs
to this product, ask the service technician to perform safety
checks to determine that the product is in proper operating condition.
Heat- The product should be situated away from heat sources
such as radiators, heat registers, stoves, or other products (including
amplifiers) that produce heat.
Monitor Frequency- The applicable frequency for the monitor
compatible with the Virtual On Board is 24.5 kHz. The Virtual
On Board cannot be used for a cabinet which employs a monitor
or projection display which has 15.75 kHz frequency.
Cleaning- When cleaning the monitor glass, use a soft cloth.
Do not apply chemicals such as benzene, thinner, etc.
Virtual On is an indoor game machine, DO NOT install it outside.
To ensure proper usage, avoid installing indoors m the places
- Places subject to rain/water leakage, or condensation due
- In close proximity to a potential wet area.
- Locations receiving direct sunlight.
- Places close to heating units or hot air.
- In the vicinity of highly inflammable/volatile chemicals
or hazardous matter.
- Sloped surfaces.
- In the vicinity of anti-disaster facilities such as fire
exits and fire extinguishers
- Places subject to any type of violent impact.
- Dusty places.
- Verify the amperage of the branch circuit outlet before plugging
in the power plug. Do not overload the circuit.
- Avoid using an extension cord. If one is required, use an
extension cord of type SIT, 16/3 AWG rated min. 120 Vac, 7A.
- Moving this unit requires a minimum clearance (of doors,
etc.) of 65" (W) by 70" (H)
- For the operation of this machine, secure a minimum area
of 65 " (W) by 65" (D). For ventilation, provide an
8" space between the back of the cabinet and the wall.