The tests or data check are performed when initially installing
the machine, when collecting cash, or when the machine does not
function correctly. The switch unit is used to access the various
tests and modes listed below. Refer to the explanations given
in this section to perform each type of test.
STOP--IMPORTANT! In this game when one seat is in Test mode the other seat will execute Network checking. Therefore, when one seat is in play, be careful so as not to use Test mode for the other seat.
INSTALLATION OF MACHINE:
When the machine is installed, perform the following:
1. Check to see that each setting is as per standard setting made at the time of shipment.
2. In the INPUT TEST mode, check each SW.
3. In the OUTPUT TEST mode, check each of lamps.
4. In the SELF-TEST mode, check ICs on the IC Board.
Choose MEMORY TEST in the MENU mode to allow the MEMORY test to be performed. In this test, PROGRAM RAMs, ROMs, and ICs on the IC Board are checked.
Periodically perform the following:
1. MEMORY TEST
2. Ascertain each setting.
3. In the INPUT TEST mode, test the CONTROL device.
4. In the OUTPUT TEST mode, check each of lamps.
1. In the INPUT TEST mode, check each SW.
2. Adjust or replace each SW.
3. If the problem can not be solved yet, check the CONTROL's moves.
In the MONITOR ADJUSTMENT mode, check to see if the MONITOR adjustment is appropriately made.
l. MEMORY TEST
2. In the SOUND TEST mode, check the sound related ROMs.
Check such data as game play time and histogram to adjust the difficulty level, etc.