The following are operations and responses obtained when the machine functions satisfactorily. Any functioning different from the following may have been caused by a certain fault. Immediately investigate and eliminate the cause of malfunctioning to ensure satisfactory operation.
1) Take a ride in the machine and insert a coin (s). When the
number of credits needed for game start becomes available, the
Character Select screen appears (if an opponent is in play, this
screen appears after displaying the screen on which either of
ENGAGE (versus play) or GO SOLO ( I P play) is chosen. Select
with the Lever and make the selection effective with the Start
2) The game starts when the character is selected effectively.
3) Operate the on-screen player by using the 2 Levers (each lever has SHOT button and DASH button). For "DASH" while moving, use the "DASH" button on the upper part of the Lever. Use the SHOT button to attack the enemy.
4) The player wins by causing the opponent's Life Gauge to become zero.
5) If the winner is not determined within the time limit, the player whose Life Gauge's remaining value indicated on the upper part is larger than his opponent's will win.
6) There are various attacking means, basically depending on how the left/right SHOT buttons are operated. In addition, attacking variations will also depend on the distance between the player and his opponent, whether he is attacking during dashing or jumping, etc.
7) During game play, each time the START button is pressed, the perspective alternates from (1) the perspective in which the whole portion of the on-screen player can be viewed to (2) the perspective in which the on-screen player's upper half part can be viewed, or vice versa from (2) to (1).